Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their week! A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting and working with an absolutely beautiful actress, Shay Mitchell. Some of you might know her from an entertainingly mysterious series, Pretty Little Liars. Anyhow, Shay was in New York to be one of the presenters at the 2013 CNN Heroes: An All Star Tribute at the American Museum of Natural History event that took place on Tuesday, November 19.
For the event, Shay wanted to look flawless and beautiful with a touch of drama and let me tell you she looked all that and more! Check out some pictures of Shay from the event below.
To achieve this red carpet look, I used the following products:
1) Dermablend Cover Cream
2) DIOR Eye 5- Colour Eyeshadow in Earth Reflection 609
3) Huda Lashes in Giselle
4) MAKEUP FOR EVER Aqua Liner in Matte Black
5) Lancome Bronzer in Golden 05
6) NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Mysterious Red Velvet
7) Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara
8) Cargo blush in Soft Tangerine
9) La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder in Translucent 1
Try this look for your next special event!
Have no SHAY-me and face the beauty!