Hello, gorgeous! Celebrity makeup artist, mother of three, and creator of Face the Beauty®, Jackie Gomez went live today with Motives® Cosmetics. The brand celebrated their Thalia X Motives® Viva Palette today with Jackie presenting one-of-a-kind looks. Their summer palette is inspired by international superstar Thalia and her flirty vivacious personality.
Jackie Gomez is a close friend of the brand. As personal makeup artist to Loren Ridinger, she’s created dozens of looks for the Motives® founder. In 2015, Jackie collaborated with the cosmetics brand to create the Motives® I Do Palette, the ultimate palette for a picture-perfect bridal look.
Today, Jackie joined Leigh Raeder, a Motives® Cosmetics Consultant to share tips on what she uses for her celebrity clients on the red carpet while playing with the Viva Palette. Jackie says the palette is perfect for going from “day to night” with some bright shades. She started by creating a day-time neutral look.
- Jackie used the Motives® Eye Base to hold the look together and prep.
- She added shade Hottie from the palette in the crease with the Motives® Crease Brush. She added a bit to the lower lid to connect the look and open the eyes.
- Next, she mixed Sunbean with Heat and pressed it right onto the lid with her ring finger.
- To the inner corner, Jackie added some color by using Splash to give you that “fun tropical look.”
- For the lips, Jackie added Motives® All Day Liquid Stick in Hopeless for a soft glow.
“Always have fun with makeup! You can always be daring.”Jackie Gomez
- For the nighttime look, Jackie applied Motives® 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray to a small eyeshadow brush and took the color Frisky all over the lid for a metallic aluminum shade.
- She then blended Hottie across the lid.
- Using shade Heat, Jackie connected the look by applying the shade underneath the browbone.
- Jackie used Sunbeam in the middle of the lid with another wet brush for a halo effect.
“If you want to change up your look, feel better, or get some confidence, do your makeup. It changes your whole outlook.”Jackie Gomez
Jackie will be live again tomorrow to promote the palette with a tutorial in Spanish! Viva la Vida with Motives® and Jackie Gomez at 3:00 PM on Motives® Instagram Live!